SPE (Service Point Entrepreneur)
Trias Asesores is, currently, the only SPE in El Altet.
Services provided by Service Point Entrepreneur:
- Information about the characteristics of the New Enterprise Limited Company (SLNE), the Limited Liability Company (SRL) Limited Training Company (SLFS), Jointly owned company and the Individual Entrepreneur (Self-employed): legal framework, most important commercial aspects, tax benefits, accounting, handling systems, applicable regulations; Additional information from other existing legal forms in the commercial legal system is also offered. *all abbreviations are for the Spanish equivalent.
- Processing the establishment of enterprises through the electronic processing system developed by the Directorate General of Industry and SME, using the Single Electronic Document (SED). This service must be provided, it is compulsory and free.
- Information on assistance and incentives for applicable business creation.
- Information on the applicable Social Security regime; criteria for membership, affiliation, contributions, etc.
- General information on topics of interest to businesses, such as finance, taxation, labour recruitment, globalisation, research, technological development and innovation, business cooperation, etc.
- Booking of the corporate name for the processing of the SLNE.
Services not included in paragraph 2 may be given free or with a charge, giving sufficient prior information to the entrepreneur.