Formation of companies and businesses
There are different legal forms to deal with when it comes to starting a business and it is important to receive good advice in order to choose which is the most beneficial option for your business.
From our office we advise and carry out all the necessary procedures for setting up companies and businesses.
As an example we detail some of the steps for setting up a company:
- Application for the name in the commercial register.
- Application of VAT to the tax office.
- Sign notarised articles of incorporation.
- Entry in the Commercial Register.
- Declaration of start-ups.
- Registration with the Social Security.
- Registration of workers and / or self-employed.
- Legalisation of the registration books and books required by current regulations.
- Registration in the Tax on Economic Activity.
- Communication of opening a new business.
- Opening permits.