Career advice in our office enables all management to be compliant with current legislation on labour matters and it offers guidance on the options available at all times to reduce costs and avoid penalties.
Among the services we offer on career counselling we include:
- General advice on labour relations.
- Preparation of payroll and social security.
- Employment contracts.
- Managing deferments.
- Job redundancies.
- Assistance with inspections in the workplace.
- Representation before government agencies.
- Individual and collective reconciliation management.
- Processing of labour cases (disability, retirement, etc.)
- Presentation of tax liability arising from the employment relationship.
- Query resolution.
- Advice on the preparation of the payroll and social security can be performed entirely from our office or with the support of the labour department of the company.