We explain in detail each of the key steps to allow the finalisation of the inheritance.
From the application of the death certificate to the delivery of all goods and rights.
The issues that we deal with are:
- The death certificate.
- The certificate from the General Registry of the last will.
- Declaration of heirs.
- Inventory of assets, property, cash, stocks and shares, vehicles, household insurance.
- Inventory of liabilities, debts of the deceased and debts of the estate.
- Involvement in private or public documents.
- Inheritance tax, deadlines, money income, location and documentation.
- Payment of Capital Gains.
- Delivery of Assets.